Sunday 23 March 2014

Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers


I'm a sucker for lashes. Big lashes. And after trying out at least twenty mascaras from drugstore to mainly high-end there isn't anything that seems to be doing it for me and my lashes. Whilst wandering around Covent Garden last week I stumbled across the Shu Uemura shop and ended up having a bit of a browse, as you do. 

I'd never tried anything from Shu Uemura before and thought why not purchase something while I was there. I probably would of opted for an eyeshadow knowing me, but it was my friend Chloe that made me pick up the Shu Uemura eyelash curlers and she has the most ah-ma-zing eyelashes I've ever seen. seriously.

I've never been one for curling my eyelashes. I think I once owned a fairly decent pair but seem to have lost them in the depths of my ever-growing make-up collection. However, these ones have had a lot of 'hype' around them for a long time, and I can now say I'm totally on the 'Shu Uemura eyelash curlers are incredible' bandwagon too.

They're quick, easy to use and make a whole lot of difference. I mean, they are quite pricey for what they are. I think I picked up mine for £20.. but I'd much rather spend that on a pair that do their job properly and wont leave me with a black eye and missing lashes.

Girls.. go get 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment