Monday 24 March 2014

L'oreal Skin Perfection Micellar Solution


The battle of the micellar waters / solutions is well and truly on. When it comes to make-up removal, these two definitely do it for me. I like to get the bulk of my make-up off before I give my skin a good, deep clean.  However, I needed to pick up some make-up remover because mine had run out so I grabbed the new L'oreal Skin Perfection Micellar Solution on a whim.
It claims to:

  • Dissolve make-up
  • Unclog pores and remove impurities 
  • Tone and soothe skin
In terms of removing make-up it does a brilliant job (i don't use it on my eyes) and I find it definitely does remove the bulk of mine. However, when it comes to unclogging pores and toning the skin I'm not so sure. 
Overall, this is a really good make-up remover, but I wouldn't use it as a cleanser. It's cheap, cheerful and does the job well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment