Monday 17 February 2014

'Beige Babe'



Although I'm definitely an Essie girl at heart, they didn't really have a shade of brown that I felt was worth the purchase. I grabbed this on a bit of a whim and I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised at the results. Good colour pay off, good brush and good staying power? Rimmel are definitely onto a winner with this one! 

I know brown is a bit of a 'blah' colour but the weather is still ridiculously drab, and although I've tried - I can't seem to get into any of the spring make-up trends yet, so we're sticking with autumn and winter shades for now. 
ORANGE HAND ALERT. - That aside, I'm loving this colour, and I'll definitely be hitting up the Rimmel counter again really soon to hunt down some more colours. 
Are there any that you recommend me checking out?

No comments:

Post a Comment