Wednesday 23 April 2014

Le Blanc De Chanel



I've never been a primer girl. Ever. However, I've recently taken the Le Blanc De Chanel Sheer Illuminating Base on board and it's become a firm staple in my everyday make-up routine.
It's sheer, smooth and gives your skin the perfect amount of luminosity without a speck of shimmer in sight. Sounds awesome, right?

Unlike 99.999% of primers, this does not have that thick, silicone based feeling that I loathe, nor does it make you look like a disco ball either. It is perfect. 
I'm a lover of dewy skin, but having an oily t-zone means that sometimes I have to keep things on the slightly more natural, matter side.. but Chanel just gets it right with this one. It keeps my base in place all day (with the odd touch up here and there) whilst giving me the radiance I long for aswell.

As far as texture is concerned, you don't need to worry about this feeling heavy or tacky on your skin. I apply it after my moisturiser of choice and just smooth it over my skin and it feels and appears invisible.

The perfect radiance reviver? Check!

Retailing at £31 from Boots  Debenhams and House Of Fraser 

No comments:

Post a Comment